Hi! I'm Professor Mint, and I like cats, coffee, the color mint, stuffing my face, watching hoarders, and most of all, plants. Aside from indulging in my daily pleasures, I'm the ccreator of Seed Mail Seed Co., and the woman behind the Instagram accounts @Mint2Grow, and @SeedMailSeedCo.
I had a calling to bring all gardeners, of all types and skill levels, together through their love for seeds, growing, and everything gardening. Whether it be indoor or outdoor, large plots or small balconies, through chilly winters or scorching summers, all gardeners, farmers, plant enthusiasts, beginners, and veterans can benefit from a community that brings them all together. So in June 2017, I Started Seed Mail to make that dream, of making gardening accessible to everyone, come true. After months of seed swaps, research within the community, planning, gardening, and the support of my fellow Insta gardeners, I set out to bring our community affordable rare and uncommon seeds. Since then, Seed Mail has left its seedling stages, and is now in full bloom and ripening just for you.
I want to thank each and every one of you for all of your support in helping Seed Mail thrive. There is so much more to come, and so much love to give. Gardening is an adventure, and I thank you for choosing me to be your guide.
- No one is too young or too old to grow fresh produce.
- Being one with nature, shouldn't keep you from being one with your bank account.
- Grow whatever you want regardless of your growing zone.
- Anyone can acquire a green thumb.
- I will not be ashamed of my huge seed collection (I have over 800 types of seeds).
- It's ok to hoard plants; they help your environment and bring you fresh air.
- Always talk and sing to your plants.
- Home grown produce is always better than store bought.
- There are never too many eggplants and heirloom tomatoes.
- Gardens have the ability to transform your space and your life.